Pianist Kelsey Walsh specializes in the performance of new music. She has performed with the Kensington Symphony Orchestra and the San Jose Youth Chamber Orchestra, and premiered works on the Hot Air Music Festival and the San Francisco International Piano Duo Festival. Kelsey is a graduate of the San Francisco Conservatory of Music, and currently co-directs the new music ensemble After Everything and writes for I Care If You Listen, a new music blog unlike any other based in New York City.
- Learning more repertoire. Now with more Cowe(b)ell! #completecowell 2 hours ago
- @chriscerrone @ArmandoBayolo @MarcosBalter well... youtube.com/watch?v=pxAMoS…. 16 hours ago
- @ArmandoBayolo @MarcosBalter @chriscerrone Aww thanks! And yes, Harrison and Partch and Cowell (and Ives etc) *should* be played more often! 17 hours ago
- nose + knee + fist squared = ouch my face hurts. 2 days ago
- @musikFabrik @tonalfreak @samuelcarladams perhaps scroll past one bar at a time then? That way the notes could be BIG. 3 days ago