Pianist Kelsey Walsh specializes in the performance of new music. She has performed with the Kensington Symphony Orchestra and the San Jose Youth Chamber Orchestra, and premiered works on the Hot Air Music Festival and the San Francisco International Piano Duo Festival. Kelsey is a graduate of the San Francisco Conservatory of Music, and currently co-directs the new music ensemble After Everything and writes for I Care If You Listen, a new music blog unlike any other based in New York City.
- RT @DJ_Moderne: Ligeti's 100 metronomes curated by Sarah Cahill this Sunday. Say goodbye to the old BAM tinyurl.com/ohq9a79 @BAMPFA 2 days ago
- Everyone should go follow @NewMusGathering right now! 2 days ago
- @DFelsenfeld @NewMusGathering well hooray!!! 2 days ago
- @DFelsenfeld hey is the NMG on Twitter? 2 days ago
- It's #Cowell time! #research #NewMusic #piano #contemporary #classical #awesome http://t.co/Y5ogWaPeMQ 3 days ago